The Joy of Soy
Soy wax is a natural and renewable source.
Test your candles
Place your finger tip carefully in the melted wax, hold for approx. 3 seconds, if the wax starts to harden and crack YOU HAVE A PARRAFIN WAX CANDLE OR WHAT THEY CALL A “SOY BLEND”.
With Elouera Sydney’s collection, you will notice the wax will stay soft in its true form as soy bean oil and can be rubbed into the skin.
Research suggests that burning fumes from a paraffin candle can cause headaches and can detrimental problems to your health.
Choose local and choose sustainable.
Elouera Sydney prides itself on manufacturing a totally natural product and using a stunning glass or metal vessels you will be able to use over and over again!
Caring for your Elouera candle is super important to ensure the longevity of your candle.
- TRIM YOUR WICK. All of Elouera Sydney candles are made using wicks that are made from pure cotton with a paper braid, & are zinc and lead free. Because they are a natural product it is not unusual to get some sooting around the edge of the glass. To limit this from happening, trim your wick before every burn & any soot can be easily wiped away with a warm damp cloth once your candle has cooled down.
- It is important when lighting your Elouera Sydney candle for the first time, the surface to completely liquify before extinguishing it. This may take up to 3 hours depending on the size of the vessel. This will result in a longer lasting candle without the reoccurrence of tunnelling down the middle.
- Ensure you trim your wick before relighting.
- All vessels can be cleaned using a warm damp cloth. Remember to keep your vessels for florals, jewels, spices or just that extra touch luxury in your home.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and heat sources to avoid discolouring.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Glass can get very hot, so be careful when burning your Elouera to ensure it is on a heat resistant surface
- Burn in a draft free area and keep flame away from combustible items.
- Always place your candles on a heat resistance surface
- Keep away from young children
Once purchased the candle becomes the responsibility of that person.